Jack Nut ® is used extensively in vacuum and rotational moulding applications as its flexible grip range can accommodate fluctuation in the moulding process.
Available only in mild steel M4, M5 and M6 for grip ranges up to 9.5mm.
Features and benefits:
- Fastens in blind holes
- Won't distort or deform soft plastics or thin sheet metals
- Fast, inexpensive, and easy to use
- Not hole-size sensitive
- Fastens securely despite burrs or uneven substrate
- Available with "Plastisol" coating for sealing purposes
- Suitable for a wide grip range
- Can be set with manual or pneumatic tools
Special tools are supplied by Torque Control Ltd to set this product, details of which can be found in the Tooling section.